Sep 27, 2011

Hello SweetSiders (Seattle Wedding Cakes)

Well, hello there! My name is Kara Burfeind and you, lucky kid you, have just stumbled upon the first ever blog post for The SweetSide also known as http://www.ilovethesweetside.com/. We are a custom cake shop in Seattle, WA looking to make the world of cake decorating and dessert design a little more relaxed and a lot more fun with every project.
We are new to town, so if you like what you see, spread the word! We would love to get our name out to as many people as possible.
Some of you may know me and read my personal blog The Fly's Mansion  and remember my post about the  30 before 30 list. It is true, starting a business was a to-do for the list, and I am so excited to report that starting in just 3 days I will be quitting the corporate world and heading into the flour and sugar world full time. So to celebrate, I am going to share some of  my favorite photos of The SweetSide's work. I will post about each cake individually in the near future, but here is a taste of where we are coming from and the direction we are headed in...











                                                   Photo by CALIMA Portraits


No comments:

Post a Comment