Jul 26, 2012

The Sweetest Love: Kassy and Levi

Sweet, sweet love!! Kassy and Levi are the cutest couple and are so in love with each other it is refreshing! Congrats You two!!

MARIAH LINDSAY PHOTOGRAPHY


Story of how we met:
 It started with a jacket. Kassandra was looking for connections in Washington, before her move to the NW. She saw a handsome young fellow with a "cool" jacket on facebook through one of her friend's friend list in 2009! almost three years ago!  Friend requested accepted! Kept in contact, started officially dating April 2011, one thing led to another, she moved here in July 2011, engaged 7 months later on March 10th, 2012...When you know you know.

Kassy's favorite thing about Levi:
I would say, his humor. He makes me laugh at the simplest things. It will keep us young

Levi's favorite thing about Kassy:
My favorite thing about Kassy is how comfortable we are around each other. I can just completely be myself and be goofy and say whatever I'm thinking around her. It's easy because I know she is being herself around me all the time. We just get each other and always have a good time.
 
MARIAH LINDSAY PHOTOGRAPHY
 
How did we know he/she was the one?
Levi- I knew Kassy was the one when I realized I was spending all my time thinking about her. I had never been that way with anyone before. Since my only way to contact her was online at first, I found myself making excuses to stay home just in case she got online. When she finally came to visit me I was absolutely certain. It didn't take long before I decided i was going to marry her.

Kassy- I knew Levi was the one when I pictured life without him. Instantly I knew, I couldnt live without this amazing human being. He is my best friend. Who wouldn't want to marry their best friend?

How did you get engaged?
We had plans to go to dinner with my brother and sister and Kassy hadn't seen them in a while, she didn't suspect anything. We decided to make a quick stop at Gas Works Park before dinner. Kassy, my brother, sister and I decided to climb to the top of the hill and with  Seattle's lights lighting up the sky behind us, I told Kassy that I had a question for her. Just then it clicked for  Kassy why we might be there and she  playfully punched me in the stomach and said  "No you don't!".....She said yes!!!! That night our dinner reservations were not for the 4 of us, but also for my parents and Kassy's mom at Volterra in Ballard.
 
Tell us about your wedding:
Our "burlap elegance"  wedding is on July 28th at a close friends backyard garden in Bothell. Our cake is sweet and simple. Wispy buttercream gives it a whimsical nature feel. Raspberry Lemon-aid cake on the top two teirs, and Carrot cake on the bottom. `Perfect for our theme. When we saw the cake at the Seattle Wedding Show, we knew that was the one!

1 comment: